When you choose Personal Training with us, you’ll benefit from the very latest in evidence-based training techniques, resulting in strength & fitness with less effort and risk of injury.
Imagine being healthy, happy, and functionally fit, at a level that makes you feel good and confident of maintaining well into the future.
When you set out on a health journey with one of our personal trainers, you’ll have the professional advice, support, and accountability systems in place, to make sure that you’ll achieve your goals.
high quality exercise prescription appropriate to your needs
Start your personal training journey with iNform Health & Fitness Solutions
– Our systems have shown to increase your strength & fitness with less effort and risk of injury.
– Increase your outcomes with regular sessions and our accountability support systems.
– Fast track your goals and reduce injury with our initial assessment focused on your current state of health, injury and/or ability.
– Develop a personal health journey, working one-on-one with your Personal Trainer.
– Exercise in an uncrowded and comfortable studio with only a handful of other people in the room during your session.
– Train with a team of university qualified exercise scientists or physiologists. One of the most qualified Personal Training teams in the state, with over 20 years experience.
We believe that Humans are “made to move” – everything about our bodies is geared towards, and benefits from movement. Our mission is to support you to exercise with confidence so that you can achieve your goals.
So forget those images of frenzied personal trainers driving people into the ground. We’ll offer you expert instruction in a small, friendly environment that will empower you to reach your goals, at your pace.
Everything was professional, informative, and educational. I felt at ease and felt that it was targeted at me, not a one size fits all.
What about pricing?
An initial consult by itself is normally $199.
If you choose to pay as you go our standard 30 minute session is $96, otherwise we offer prepaid 10 session packs at $89 per session.
We also offer discounts on your initial assessment with a purchase of a pack of sessions.
What payment options are there?
As there is no lock-in contract you are free to choose the manner in which you pay. You have the choice to pay session-to-session as you go along or we also have the option of a pack payment, auto renewal, or an external direct debit system that will reduce the cost of sessions.
How much do I need to train?
Why weekly? Well, our decades of experience, and research from the field of Exercise Physiology, tells us that weekly sessions are the most reliable way to help forge new habits and maintain progress.
How long are the sessions?
At iNform Health & Fitness Solutions, you have a choice of 30min, 45min and 60min sessions, but the duration and regularity of training will depend on you and your specific needs.
This will be discussed with you during your initial consultation. For example, two 30 minute sessions may be more beneficial for you than a single hour session depending on your goals.
How does Personal Training work?
At this point, we’ll be able to craft a tailored program for you, that will meet you where you are and gradually help you heal or diminish any injuries or pain, build strength and stamina, and work towards a healthier, happier you.