Frontline Team Member
Chloe is currently studying Clinical Exercise Physiology at the University of South Australia. She is passionate about health and fitness and working with others to achieve their goals. While still studying she will be working to help support staff and members to make their time at iNform easy and enjoyable.
- Everyday wellness
- Musculoskeletal development
- Improving quality of life through exercise and healthy habits
- Doing anything outdoors with her Kelpie pup Callie
- Outdoor adventures with friends such as hiking
- Obstacle racing (for fun)