Exercise Physiology Return to Work Services
iNform’s exercise physiology return to work services provide a safe and welcoming environment with an emphasis on empowering the individual to manage their injury.
SUPPORTING RETURN TO WORK THROUGH QUALITY MOVEMENT
Key focus points of iNform service delivery include:
- Encouraging behaviour changes and health outcomes to improve and maintain function in order to support the return to work process.
- Empowering injured workers with knowledge and skills such that they are able to manage their injuries independently and reduce associated treatment costs.
- Managing co-morbidities and pharmacological interactions with exercise in an aging workforce.
- Increasing access to appropriate exercise support services, and providing self-management options.
- Assessing, retraining and reinforcing correct function.